Rapid Rise Ultra Containment Berms
- Sidewalls Stay Lowered And Out Of The Way Until They Are Needed
- Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out from any angle, with no sidewall set-up or take-down required.
- In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
- Custom sizes available.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000™.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.