Street side curb inlets can see a lot of stormwater. So any product designed to filter the water coming into one needs two important features: (1) the ability to handle large volumes of water and (2) the ability to stay in place when #1 happens.
We designed the Ultra-Curb Guard Plus to withstand the substantial amount of rainwater that curb inlets often receive. The heavy-duty foam inserts wedge securely into the inlet ensuring the unit stays in place. The polypropylene material and engineered design of the product allow it to filter large amounts of water without ponding or flooding.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Modular design — build to any length.
- Units can be quickly and easily connected to form longer lengths.
- Wedge-shaped, heavy-duty foam secures unit in curb inlet.
- Woven, polypropylene material provides high flow rate — will not cause ponding or flooding.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.